Clinical Research Coordinators
Shanghai, Nanjing, Chengdu, Changsha, Tianjin, Changqun
The CRC often handles the bulk of the daily study activities and plays a key role in the study conduct and management. The CRC is frequently responsible for organizing the documentation and files pertaining to a study and for coordinating the activities of the investigators and the study participants.
The responsibilities of the CRC may include:
- To initiate, monitor and close-out clinical trials in accordance with all relevant GCP standards and regulations;
- To record and archive properly all clinical trial related activities;
- To complete and review Case Report Forms (CRF) and ensure their validity, accuracy and integrity;
- To assist in the management of clinical trial product and related documents.
- Bachelors degree or higher in medical, pharmaceutical, nursing or related field, preferably with 1 year working experience in hospital;
- Knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
- Good oral and written skills in English;
- Excellent computer knowledge of Windows operation system, MS Office software and Internet applications;
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Ability to work both independently and work within a team;
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP, and/or CRA experience is a plus.